ATMOS Data Manager connects all pipeline application and control systems e.g. SCADA/DCS via OPC. It gathers real-time and simulated data at configurable intervals. It can work alone or in a redundant environment. On failure of the primary server ATMOS Data Manager automatically switches to the secondary server seamlessly.
ATMOS Data Manager has the following main features:
- It acts as a Data Logger, logging field data and data from ATMOS Applications in SQL databases
- It can be an OPC Server or Client, providing robust connections with third party applications
- It can be connected to ATMOS Trend for trending of historical data
- It validates real-time field data, allowing for pre-processing of the field data before pipeline leak detection, simulation or other applications are carried out
- It has a powerful script editor which provides comprehensive data manipulations and flexibility in interfacing with other ATMOS and third party systems
- It allows engineering unit conversions to all OPC tags.
ATMOS Data Manager can provide pipeline and process industry with a hassle-free interface with the existing and new SCADA and DCS systems. It is a flexible tool for integrating the process and management information across the whole enterprise.